Thursday, October 1, 2015

September 2015 Reads + Monthly Recap

It's getting colder so, yes, it's October. Ha! That rhymes.

September was cray-cray as expected. It's what I call the birthday month. My dad, my sister, four of my cousins, my second cousin, my aunts (who are twins, by the way), my teacher, three of my close friends -- they were all born on September. How crazy is that?

Also, I ran a 5K last Sunday. I couldn't move a muscle the next day. Do you have any idea when I last ran a 5K? No, of course you don't. It was 4 YEARS AGO. What was I thinking? Well at least now I can say I got to exercise ONCE this year.

Anyway, it wasn't a great reading month for me. I was only able to read 10 books and majority of it were 2-star and 1-star reads :(

   
   
 

Best book I read this September is When A Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare. I gave it 4 stars and it's really great and enjoyable and so much fun to read. Next is In Flight by R.K. Lilley which I gave 3 stars. I only gave 1 star to At Any Price by Brenna Aubrey and the rest were 2 stars. Who's depressed yet?


September Blog Posts:







Well, that's it. I already know this month is going to be another busy one, my calendar says so, but I hope it's going to be great -- reading-wise -- this time.
Happy October, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...