Saturday, October 31, 2015

Me and My Bookshelf (36): October Book Haul

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are recently added to my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like, and recount epic book hauling stories. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

Oh my gosh. GUESS WHAT? I only spent P80 ($1.7) on books this month and it makes me so freaking happy to think about this accomplishment. The restraint, guys! I can't count the times I had said: I'm gonna stop by the bookstore for a minute. Just to browse. No buying. And eventually be like: Nah. I don't wanna risk it.


I bought Control and Renegade (hardcovers at around $5 each) last September but it arrived in my mail a little late in October, and then I found Extras for less than $2 in hardcover which I did not hesitate to get. I'm only missing the third book in the Uglies series and then I can finally start reading them!

This is such a relief, you know. These past months I've been buying/getting 15 - 20 books each month. I am so hoping this ban continues on until well within the New Year.

What books did you recently get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...