Saturday, August 1, 2015

July 2015 Reads + Monthly Recap

July was a blur. I can't even remember all the stuff I spent my time doing. All I know is that I finally got out of my reading slump (yay!) but it wasn't my best blogging month. I haven't even stopped by people's blogs lately but I am going to remedy that in a while. I've been blogging a lot this week though and have 5 posts scheduled for next week! How awesome is that? It's actually a good thing since I need my focus somewhere else in the coming weeks. August is going to be another busy month.

But for now, here are the books I read this July:

    
 

I started the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews and read the first 5 books and 2 novellas. I gave Magic Bites and the Curran POV Collection 2 stars and the rest 3 stars.


   
 

I also gave 2 stars to Fighting to BreatheIn the Fast Lane: 2.5 stars, Puddle Jumping and The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian: 4 stars, Faking Normal and Seduction & Snacks: 3 stars.

JULY FAVORITE: Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson

If you've seen my Midyear Updates post you'd know I am only 13 books to reaching my goal of reading 100 books this year. I am really, really hoping I achieve that this month.




July Reviews and Posts:








How many books did you read this July? I hope you had a great month. Happy August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...