Sunday, March 1, 2015

February 2015 Reads + Monthly Recap

I'm still a little beat from last night's party so I'm gonna make this quick. I read 10 books and 2 novellas this February. Not bad, considering I had midterms. And it's been a really long time since I last read a series consecutively, from beginning to end. I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to do that this month.

   

   

   

And it's a diverse genre of books, too! New adult, adult, YA. There is paranormal about faeries and reapers; contemporaries about international conspiracies, cyber bullying and a quick romantic read; and a children's classic.

February 2015 Blog Posts:








Well, that's all for my February wrap-up. I hope this March I will be able to finally finish those posts I've been meaning to do for a long time now. The school year is coming to a close and I can't wait. So freaking close. Less than a month left! But I can't celebrate quite yet. There are still tons of projects to finish. Have a great week!

*I was writing this post when I happened to look at my sister's study table and saw The Shack by Wm. Paul Young. I asked her if it's hers and she said yes. I asked her if she bought it, another yes. I asked her why, she's already read it. And she told me: "It's not enough to read a book. You have to own it." SHE'S RIGHT, OF COURSE.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nice blog! I just started blogging. It would be great if we could follow each other on GFC?

    http://swingsandcarousels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Heading to your blog right now :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...