Saturday, February 28, 2015

Me and My Bookshelf (28): I Broke My Book Buying Ban

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like, and recount epic book hauling stories. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

I broke my book buying ban. Are you surprised? The last time I bought a book was way back in November last year when I went to Cebu to have my books signed by Marie Lu (majority of the books in my previous book haul posts were preorders).

So I lasted almost 3 months! I would have lasted longer except I saw these books for a cheap price and then the seller offered all of them for an even cheaper total. These books were in my Goodreads TBR for a long time and I don't want to pass up these good deals.


Five books + Quarter Quell bracelet + 5 freebies (Paramore, All Time Low, Simple Plane baller bands) for less than $50.
I also got review copies in the mail from HarperCollins. Many thanks!



Let the book buying ban continue. Unless the books are cheap...

2 comments:

  1. No to book buying ban it is! Haha. So excited for Solitaire. Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...