Friday, February 20, 2015

ICY PRETTY LOVE Book Sale!


Hello everyone! Happy Friday! I hope you all have a good weekend. I'm just stopping by to tell you that Icy Pretty Love is on sale on Amazon so head over HERE now to grab your copies.

You can also check out my review HERE to read more of what I thought about the book. It's a great read! I loved both the main characters and have reread Icy Pretty Love a couple of times already because of them. I SHIP THEM :)

Icy Pretty Love
by L.A Rose
Published: November 15, 2014



Glass-doll beauty. A shy, proper smile. Georgette Montgomery is the perfect billionaire’s fiancĂ©.

Or she would be, if she existed.

A dark past. A smile that hides everything. At nineteen, Rae Grove escapes her disaster life by pretending to be other people—specifically, whoever the man paying her that night wants her to be.

Until she’s offered enough money for a one-way ticket to a better life. All she has to do is fly to Paris and pretend to be the fiancĂ© of young business tycoon Cohen Ashworth for one month. Within an hour of meeting Cohen, Rae knows three things about him:

1. He hates everyone and everything.

2. He has abundant wit and a knife-sharp tongue.

3. He uses 2 to make everyone aware of 1.

Before long, Rae’s determined to crack open his unbreakable shell. Cohen’s determined to stay unbroken.

But no one escapes unscathed when two opposite worlds collide.

"When your livelihood centers around spending nights with strange men, you learn that the best way to protect yourself is to get inside their heads. Figure out what they want from you and give it to them before they get frustrated enough to take it.
But this is different.
He didn’t hire me. His father must have orchestrated this whole thing without breathing a word to Cohen. I can’t give him what he wants, because he doesn’t want anything from me.
I should leave. Walk out the door. But…
A hundred thousand dollars.
My only way out of this life.
Not to mention that if I leave now, I have nowhere to go and not enough money for a plane ticket home."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...