Wednesday, August 13, 2014

RECOMMENDATIONS

So once again, my cousin asked me for another good read. I told her to try Kelly Oram's Jamie Baker series because I'm pretty sure she would like it.
Read my review HERE.

 

She loved it. So much so that she recommended it to our classmate and we ended up talking about it during one of our 2-hour breaks. Mainly about Ryan and how that guy is sooo different from other guys. Book or otherwise ;) And also our thoughts about that freaking ending! We are all dying to read Remember Jamie Baker and we are all suffering from the unfairness of it all because... RYAN!

**Okay, so one of our friend there doesn't know shiz about what the hell we're talking about so now she's reading Jamie Baker, too.**

Since they can't seem to get over the fact of how awesome the book turned out to be, and how they have to wait who-knows-how-long until the third book's publication, they are hounding me for something similar to Jamie Baker. I told them I needed at least a day because my mind tends to go blank when someone asks me to recommend them books other than, "There are too many to mention."

Kick-ass main character, swoon-worthy guys, hilarious moments and great writing? In the end I came up with:

CREEPY HOLLOW SERIES 
by Rachel Morgan

  

HEX HALL TRILOGY
by Rachel Hawkins

  
I LOVE this trilogy. Unfortunately, I only reviewed the last book. No SPOILERS. Promise. Read it HERE.

...aaaaaand of course.

LUX SERIES
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

  
 
Reviews:
Obsidian, Onyx, Opal

Have you read any of these books? Well then, HIGH FIVE! If you haven't, go ahead and I hope it sucks you in as much as it did me, and hopefully my friends who I recommended it to, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...