Saturday, August 2, 2014

July 2014 Reads + Monthly Recap

Well, there isn't a lot to put here. A few days ago, I didn't even realize July was about to end. I haven't posted much on my blog! I can't say I'll be able to make up to it now - school has been crazy and even my reading time is getting shorter and shorter. No matter what, though, I am still posting here if I can find enough time. Possibly on Wednesdays and Fridays (or Saturdays) since I have a lot of free time those days. Never mind Tuesdays and Thursdays - they're torture!

July Reads

   

   

   

Admittedly, I am 2 books behind my reading challenge but July was still a good reading month. My least favorite of the books above is In the End and Unfixable. Most addicting is The Rephaim series - Shadows, Haze, Shimmer. Once you've started, it won't let you sleep unless you know what happens next especially Shimmer! Second Chance Summer made me cry so hard.

Currently Reading:


I started Revolution almost a week ago but I still haven't finished it. It's a thick book and the font size is small but I could have easily finished this in one sitting except that I often find myself rereading a lot of pages because it's soooo goooood! Also, I made a bad move of mentioning how awesome it is to my sister and made her read one of my favorite parts. She gave it back to me 30 pages later because I was already yelling at her. The following day, I wasn't able to read a word from the book since she already had her hands on it. Grr. And I have to go to school ;(

July Blog Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...