Friday, November 1, 2013

October Reads + Monthly Recap

Happy Holloween! Well, we're done with October and there are only two months left before 2014! Woah. Anyway, October has been a very good reading month. The first two-and-a-half weeks was really hectic because of finals but it was all better after that. I heard my aunt ask my mom a few days before where I was and my mom said: Where else? She's burying herself in her books while she's on break. Don't I just love my mom? She knows me so well. So this month I read 15 books! *victory dance a la Sam Henry* LOL.

Technically, I started three of them last month but I wasn't able to finish them on time. Still.

  

The other 12 including 600 pages of The Diviners goodness:

   
   
   

And 4 novellas/short stories:

plus all of Ryan Miller's short stories (they're all amazing!)

This month's posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...