Saturday, November 3, 2012

October Reads

Wow. Is it really November already? How's your Halloween, by the way? Sigh. Another has passed and we're two months away before the year (hopefully not the world! lol!) ends. Since October was half-finals-half-sembreak for me, I managed to finish 10 for which I'm glad even if I'm still 17(!) books behind my GR reading challenge.

And now that school will be starting again next week... I'm still reading, of course. No one can stop me! Just not too much. Anyway, here's what I read this month.

    

    

      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...