Saturday, November 10, 2012

Me and My Bookshelf (6)

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

It's been a while since I last posted for this meme. I haven't really bought any books over the break even if I badly want to. I spent an insane amount for an order so I might as well lie low for some time. Or else my mom is going to strangle me. All I have to do now is wait for each of them to arrive. For now, this is what I got in my mail.


Signed copy of
Taste by Kate Evangelista
(to-read)

A Luce Price pin and bookmark
and

Defiance by CJ Redwine
(to-read)

Also got this foldable bag from National Bookstore.

It has a zipper on the side which, when fully opened will turn out to be this really cool book bag!

Well, that's all for me. What have you got? Leave me a link and I'll be sure to check it out. You know I love seeing your bookshelves and new hauls. Happy Saturday! :)


4 comments:

  1. wow...how did you get the foldable NBS bag? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's free with every P1,000 single-receipt purchase for Laking National cardholders. But I think only the receipts dated this October is valid.

      Delete
  2. What a set of awesome goodies! Especially Defiance, I so can't wait to read that one I've only heard great things about it. Hope you enjoy! :)

    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm so excited to read it, and the cover is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by, Kaina :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...