Wednesday, November 14, 2012

From Page to Film: Twilight Saga


Twilight, I should say, fell into the books-I-liked-movie-not-so-much category. I loved the series and I admit I was obsessed with it then. It's hard not to be swept away by all that madness especially since a movie was coming out with very promising casts. Not that I'm saying I hate it now. It's just that Twilight isn't the only book I have ever read and there are so many I adore after it that it paled in comparison.

The first movie was kind of a disappointment for me. Maybe because I was expecting too much? Eventhough there was a lot of changes, it was not what disheartened me. I was at least hoping to feel something I felt while reading the series. Bella and Edward didn't really appeal to me in the movie as much as they did in the book. I still love Alice, though, book and film. I was happy to see an improvement in the next three films, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn Part 1. Especially Eclipse! I loved it and it was amazing! Now that the last part is coming out this week, I still plan on seeing the movie. I think I'm watching a premier this Thursday or Friday with my friends after class; depends on my schedule. I loved the first part's ending. And of course, Breaking Dawn is my favorite in the series. I cried reading it. And while rereading it.



I can't wait to see Renesmee! I love her, already. She's adorable! And beautiful!


I just noticed Maggie Grace as Irina. That made me excited; I love love love Taken, you guys! Anyway, the trailer looks promising. I can't wait to see all those cool vampire abilities. We get to see a little in the trailer, and more action! Something I look forward to. Will there really be a fight? I'm glad since the books says otherwise, so I don't get to know how it ends. Ohmygosh! Is this suspense I'm hearing? Lol!

Are you guys watching?


2 comments:

  1. I have read all the books but have not seen any of the movies. I need to get caught up on those. I'l do a marathon one day.
    Enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto.I loved Taken too-It was intense and amazing!Taken 2 will be coming out soon too-Can't wait.

    Haven't watched Breaking Dawn 2 yet,Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...