Saturday, May 21, 2016

Just Checking In

Hi!

I know I haven't been present here for a quite a while now. In the past, despite a super busy schedule, I have managed to take some time and make something for this blog but lately I have a lot of things to take care of. Big things. Things that needs to be taken seriously.

Source

But it's almost done - this stuff that's taking up 99.9% of my time. And I'll be back! I swear I'll be back. Blogging is not something I can see myself giving up. I'm so, so close to having a proper vacation and I am freaking excited. My reading challenges?


I know how behind I am but as Alexander Hamilton said, JUST YOU WAIT. Yeah. Just you wait, my TBR. I will conquer you. Eventually.

So while I am not that active here, I am currently VERY active on Instagram. It only takes a few minutes (for me, anyway) to take a photo and post it online compared to blogging. If you like bookish pictures and food and drinks and curious about the places I see and whatever randomness that I post, you can go check out my account:


So you there! Or if not, well, see you when I see you. Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...