Sunday, June 5, 2016

May 2016 Reads + Monthly Recap

It's JUNE! Hi, June. It's back-to-school here in my country. Yep, summer here is over. Lucky me, I don't go to school anymore. In fact, I am having a vacatioooon!!! I'm not going too far. Just in my room. Ya know, with all ze books-- OHMYFREAKINGGOSH I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY BLOGOVERSARY. AGAIN!!!! This is supposed to be my FOURTH blogoversary. It's June 2, by the way. And FYI, I have NEVER celebrated it because I ALWAYS forget. I am so bad.

Anyway, I'm back now. For real. These past few days I have been sleeping A LOT -- just being lazy overall -- and it still feels like I haven't had enough. I have plenty of catching up to do though so here I am for my monthly recap. I don't even know if recap is the right word. I mean, what's there to recap? May was SUPER hectic. I didn't have any time for blogging or reading so there isn't much to tell but... here we go.

May 2016 Reads:

The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn, #2) Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) Paper Princess (The Royals, #1) Foolproof Love (Foolproof Love, #1)

So at least I got to read four books this May despite the demanding schedule I had. They were really great reads, too! The Rose and the Dagger and Marked In Flesh are two of my most anticipated releases this year, and Paper Princess and Foolproof Love are books I got for review.

As for blogging...

May Blog Posts:


...yeah. Not too great. Doing my best to catch up this June especially in reviews. I have my work cut out for me. Have a great month everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated blogoversary!

    Stephanie Jane @ Literary Flits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy 4th Blogoversary, Haraiah! I don't celebrate mine as well (okay, I used to do so but not anymore). My classes start on July. So lucky to have a few more weeks to enjoy reading without worries. I've been hoping to read The Wrath and the Dawn but can't find it on NBS -___-

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, czai! It's really hard when your blogoversary falls on a busy month. haha. Good luck on your classes!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...