Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge


I didn't do so good with last year's reading challenges. I guess I did okay with the reading but the linking up and the updates.. ehhh. Anyway, I'm going to try and do better this year so I am once again joining the Witches and Witchcraft Reading Challenge (I love witches!) hosted my Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf.

Visit this LINK to sign up and check out the challenge rules.

I am going for the Maiden Level. The goal is to read 6 - 10 witchy books and hopefully will be able to level up soon.

My tentative list of books for the challenge:

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...