Thursday, January 8, 2015

2014 Highlights

So even if last year was an exhausting and stressful one I still had great moments to treasure forever.

AUTHOR SIGNING:

For the first time, I went to a book signing event right at the beginning of 2014! And two more throughout the year. I got to meet four of my most favorite authors so obviously I had a superb time.

 




TRAVEL:

Went to a lot of places despite the busy schedule. Granted, it was on a tight schedule but who cares? I had fun!



More on these soon!

PARTIES: 

I went to a few. Both formal and "informal?" ones. There's the one with our club. Another with all of the clubs on our school where we get to celebrate our accomplishments and see how well we've done throughout the school year. And those that are usually after thank-god-it's-over-exams and hell-yeah-we're-done-for-this-year parties.

AND OF COURSE..

I turned 21 this year. Or should I say, at the turn of the year ;)


AND OF COURSE x 2..

The books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...