Wednesday, September 3, 2014

TAGGED: 10 Books That Affected Me in Some Way

I was tagged by Joel of Lord Humungosaur's Library (go check out his blog and see his list HERE) and Hazel on Facebook to do this tag.

Rules: Don't take more than a few minutes and do not think too hard. They don't have to be the "right" books or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way.

The list I came up with are in no particular order. I wouldn't say they are my best books of all time but they are part of it and they sure did left a mark in my life. How else am I gonna make a list this fast and without thinking too hard? That's because when I read the phrase "affected you in some way", these are the first things that came to mind. Obviously, they are all favorites. And not just because they are good or entertaining or awesome or hilarious or romantic but I got something more than the feeling of being so happy every time I read books.

Where She Went 
(If I Stay #2)
by Gayle Forman


Graffiti Moon
by Cath Crowley
Review


Revolution
by Jennifer Donnelly


Just One Day
(Just One Day #1)
by Gayle Forman


Golden
by Jessi Kirby


The Faerie Prince 
(Creepy Hollow #2)
by Rachel Morgan
Review


Clockwork Princess
(The Infernal Devices #3)
by Cassandra Clare
Review


Cracked Up to Be
by Courtney Summers


All Our Yesterdays
(All Our Yesterdays #1)
by Cristin Terrill


Tiger Lily
by Jodi Lynn Anderson

I tag everyone who loves books ;) And if you do make your own list for this, tag me back so I can see it.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...