Monday, September 29, 2014

Me and My Bookshelf (24)

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like, and recount epic book hauling stories. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

Well, here's me catching up. I meant to do this - and more - during the weekend but I got really sick. Nothing I can do about it except rest which my body is begging me to do forever anyway.

Before I proceed to my September book haul, I got one book left I wasn't able to include in my August haul post and that is:

Insurgent Collector's Edition
by Veronica Roth
Add to Goodreads

Couldn't stop myself when I saw this in the bookstore. It looks so gorgeous and the tattoos and poster inside is a must have.

Now for my September book haul, I didn't buy anything except one hardcover which I got for a very cheap price, thanks to Books for Keeps.

Such Wicked Intent
(The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein #2)
by Kenneth Oppel
Add to Goodreads

Aaaand, ARC goodies from HarperCollins! Many thanks ;)

Exquisite Captive (Dark Caravan Cycle #1) by Heather Demetrios
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
Blackbird (Blackbird Duology #1) by Anna Carey
Dead Zone (Blackout #2) by Robison Wells

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome that they're giving away posters and tattoos with that Insurgent copy - it looks amazing too! Very shiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I couldn't stop petting it when I brought it home. LOL. And it so pretty even without the dust jacket! ;)

      Thanks for visiting my blog, Inge!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...