Saturday, June 14, 2014

Back to School TBR Pile

Some of you are just starting summer so enjoy! June for us here in the Philippines means the end of summer and the start of another academic year - or at least to most of us who did not change our school calendar - which happened this week. And since it's only the first week, school isn't that hectic. Yet. IT ALL STARTS NEXT WEEK. I'm only taking 7 classes this semester - thanks to summer class - and I'm dreading my Tuesday schedule the most. I have four classes that day from 10.30AM to 4.30PM straight, one hour break (for lunch, I'm guessing ???), and continue until 7PM. This is the kind of school day where bringing food to class will be much needed but they are lab classes so buh-bye-excess-fat-I-gained-this-summer. Oh, and here's another sad fact.. two of the most I'm-giving-you-five-programs-to-make-for-your-assignment-to-be-submitted-next-meeting professors are holding those four classes. Someone cry with me. Wednesdays and Fridays are the most chill so they're my favorite days of the week.

Anyway, the reason why I haven't been blogging even if times aren't tough yet is because I've been catching up on my TBR pile. Yes, I am behind my Goodreads reading challenge (again!) but that's because the books I am currently obsessed with are thick so.. understandable. So far this June I've read..

 

..and I most probably will be finishing The Well of Ascension tonight:


This is also the last month of the 2014 Don't LIE Reading Challenge so I am hoping to read:

   

From my review copy TBR pile:

 

Happy weekend! Enjoy it with a good book.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Allegiant, Allegiant. What does one make of you?

    I've not read it either, been really afraid to go on in the series knowing what the spoiler of what happened in the end, and the not-so-friendly emotions people have of this conclusion. Divergent is and will always be a favourite book of mine, but I'm not sure what to think about the sequels!

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...