Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Book Cover Battle: Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Well if you ask me which cover I'd choose between these two:


Obviously it'd be the one on the left side. That's the one I have at home so to match, I tried to find a US hard copy of the second book with this cover:


But alas, as far as I know, there is none. So I just relented and bought this instead:


I don't know why they changed the cover. The first edition certainly is prettier than the second which are simpler though more wolfish. Oh, is that why? Is the older version not wolfish enough? Looks much wicked in my opinion, though, with the flowers and twigs and the eyes and hair. Hands down on this one, I choose the original covers. I would have loved it if they published similar covers with the first but no. So this is how the series will look like in my shelf (I don't have Bloodrose yet):


Liked the first book, by the way. Have you guys read this series? TEAM REN! Hahaha. Anyway, what do you think of the cover change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...