Thursday, August 15, 2013

Book Covers Revealed!


I've seen a lot of covers revealed recently, or have been for a while but I just haven't noticed it yet, and I can't help but get even more excited about the book. More than I did when I finished reading the one before it. The first cover that made me all gushy and impatient when I saw it was:

Ignite Me
(Shatter Me #3)
by Tahereh Mafi
Expected Publication: February 4, 2014

I know. That cover is super awesome. All the covers of this series are awesome.


Lady Thief
(Scarlet #2)
by A.C. Gaughen
Expected Publication: February 11, 2014

I saw this cover just a few days ago when I made that post Scarlet vs Scarlet. I actually read the first book last year and at that time it wasn't yet sure if there will be a sequel but I wanted it badly. Seeing the cover and title was further proof that there really is one.


A World Without Princes
(The School for Good and Evil #2)
by Soman Chainani
Expected Publication: April 15, 2014

Haven't read the first book yet but I want to. It sounds interesting and the covers are different and so cool.
And lastly...

The Transfer: A Divergent Story
(Divergent #0.1)
by Veronica Roth
Expected Publication: September 3, 2013

That's right folks.. all about our guy Four. Woah. It will be available in e-book on September this year and in print, IN PRINT, on February 2014 including "Free Four". 


I'm not done yet!!! So as I was on the quest of finding everything good on Goodreads, I also decided to check out on books I am impatiently waiting that will be released this year and... and... I saw that.. the publication date for The Retribution of Mara Dyer was moved from October 22, 2013 toooooo JUNE 3, 2014. 2014. 2014!!! I don't know how true this is since the previous date was officially revealed but.. the new one was on Goodreads so.. I'm sorry but


*burst into tears*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...