Saturday, May 11, 2013

Me and My Bookshelf (11)

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like. It is usually posted on Saturdays.


Howdy! Seriously, this is currently my most favorite greeting. LOL. Anyway, it has been - what? - more than a month since I last posted this meme? Busy much? Well, yes, but there's also the fact that I'm just lazy. Today was supposed to be a review day but since I'm lazy and I did not make any reviews so Me and My Bookshelf it is.

Bought:

I read Clockwork Princess last month and it was AMAZING! Read my review here. Trust me, it's a must-have. The other four are still in my TBR pile.

In My Mail:

Thanks to Jona of Jonababez!
I read the book and it was much better than Cinder which I also loved.
Read my review of Scarlet here.

Thanks to Mae of Bookworms' Avenue for this copy. I loved Legend! Now my sister is a big fan as well.

For review:

Thanks so much to The Book Depository Affiliate Program!

Mila 2.0 and Mind Games arrived in my mail last week.

And I got these 3 just this morning. I was honestly confused how I ended up with Reboot since I did not request it. Still dying to read it though so, yay! Thank you HaperCollins International!

They may seem like a lot but if you've noticed, I'm still good on my promise that I'm not going to buy more than 5 books a month. Also, I am in serious need of a new shelf; I'm literally sleeping with books! Everywhere I turn in my room (which is really small), there are boxes. As soon as I have time, I'm going to look for a sturdy shelf. 

Well, that's all for now. Happy reading!

And don't forget to check these books out on Goodreads! Just click the titles below.




4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! So many books this week! :) I just want to ask... how do you reqquest from HarperCollins? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi teepee! Actually, this is a month's worth of my haul. I got some of those books last month :)

      Anyway, I was out of town for the whole day because of elections and I just got back, thus my late reply. I'll send you a message on Goodreads regarding your question.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Can you also message me on Goodreads on how to contact HarperCollins?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...