Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Let me just greet everyone a Happy 2013! I know, it's a little late but I was met head on with a lot of work since the start of this year. I'm still thankful, though. I'm positive this year will be a great and a very productive one.

Blogging and Challenges!
Since it's a new year, I figured even if I am busy with school and stuff I have to be more interactive in terms of reading and blogging. Last year, I make it a point to associate myself with other terms of social media even if it is just once a week. Well, it's practically everyday that I visit my GR, twitter, FB and other accounts but I rarely involve myself in discussions and such because I don't stay very long. I am also not participating in any memes if you've noticed. I'm planning to, but not now. Soon, I hope. But I am very excited because I decided to join reading challenges! I joined 5! Not counting my Goodreads challenge.


This is going to be a lot of fun!
 You can learn more about these HERE.
Feel free to join any challenge you find an interest in.


Oh, and for my Goodreads reading challenge, I decided to start small with 50 books. But I am definitely going to move it up sometime this year. I hope it's sooner! :)
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, five challenge is a ton! But they all look like fabulous challenges, and I hope that you can complete them all. =) Also, 50 books is a great starting point for your GR Challenge! I'm sure you'll be able to bump that up soon, though. =)

    Good luck with all your challenges! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...