Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Header!

Okay. Random post. So I'd understand if you don't want to hear any of my chatter but anyway, I still have, like, 30 minutes left before I go to school and I can't think of anything else to do. Reading won't do any good since I don't want it to be cut short. And I am waiting for today's releases I'm dying to read, as patiently as I can. So I was just staring blankly at my notebook trying to write a review but, nothing. Absolutely nothing. I finally decided to just make a new header. FINALLY! I've been planning to do this for a long time but either I'm too lazy, or I can't think of how I'd like it to look or I'm just busy.

Funny how creativity and productivity always come when I am in a hurry. Or, well, not really, just that when I decided to be busy, I only have - checks time - 15 minutes left. REALLY? Why can't I be like this 6 hours ago? When my break started? Huh. Okay, straight to the end result:



Whatddyathink? It's not really something. I'm not a pro, you know. But I like it, and that's all that matters. Nothing to say? Okay, well I do. I have to say goodbye now - I'm off to school. Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...