Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me and My Bookshelf (3)

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no ebooks. This is usually scheduled on Saturdays.

Another week means new set of books! I’ve been pretty busy at school these past few weeks but I managed to visit my favorite bookstore when I found the time and yo-hoo! A sale! I haven’t expected this so I was pretty much resigned to buying one or two. But then there are all these posters and signs hanging above the ceiling which I admit, I didn’t notice the whole time since I was really focused on the display table where a copy of my favourite book I've been waiting for a long while was there, and also the only one left. It wasn’t until I was on my way to the cash register when I noticed the sign and then totally backtracked to the YA section without missing a single step. So, here’s what’s new on my shelf!



by Stephen Chbosky (to-read)
Where She Went (If I Stay #2)
by Gayle Forman (read)
Unearthly (Unearthly #1)
by Cynthia Hand (to-read)
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands #1)
by Moira Young (to-read)
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare (to-read)



And since stalking everyone’s shelf is my favorite hobby, I was practically on the verge of tears when my sister’s friend posted a picture of her finds from the same sale.

 Yeah, she bought them all at once.

The Mortal Instruments 1-5 by Cassandra Clare
Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
Why We Broke by Daniel Handler
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Matched 1 & 2 by Allie Condie
The Infernal Devices 1 & 2 by Cassandra Clare

All books are purchased from National Book Store.

I was actually planning on buying more the following day when the sale is supposed to end. So, I was really sad when I was held up at home to finish something important that I wasn’t able to go. Good news is it was extended!


YAY! I couldn’t be any happier, which is pretty much short-lived since I still have exams tomorrow. I just took a break from studying, thus this post :)

Leave me a link so I can stalk your shelves, too! If you don't mind.



2 comments:

  1. Nicee!!! LOVE clockwork angel! and im sooo jealous of your sister's friend! she got so much books! Nice blog dear! New follower ;)
    - Farah @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Imagine how good it feels going out of a bookstore carrying all that! Like, freaking awesome! Thanks for the follow. I'm following your blog, too. :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...