Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Me and My Bookshelf (2)

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no ebooks. This is usually scheduled on Saturdays.

This may be a little late but I forgot to feature some new books on my shelf from last month. I actually got them at the last week of July. 


BOUGHT:
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (read) 
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (to-read)

WON:


Signed copy of Fated by Alyson Noel (to-read) and bookmarks.
Thanks to Mrs. ReaderPants!

Weeks after I got this, Alyson Noel actually came here in our country to do a book signing. But considering I have to travel an hour by plane to get to the venue, not to mention traffic and I have classes! So, lucky me, I got this one in advance, although I'm very sad not to meet her in person.

My sister, who is also a bookworm bought these books:

  

As much as I love taking pictures of our books, I didn't get the chance to steal a shot of this. I haven't even seen one of it since she bought them. Yeah, she loves sharing her books with everyone which probably mean it's battered now :)

I have to go get ready for school. HA! Yay, me!

2 comments:

  1. Completely and utterly jealous , right now. Can you believe I STILL haven't read 'Shatter Me'? Already added to my to-read list. I guess I'm going to add it to my MUST-read list, now. 'Will Grayson' looks good, too! Thanks for sharing (:

    Anastasia @ http://characterized.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shatter Me is my first read this 2012 and I loved it! I hope you do, too.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...