Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Top 10 of 2016: Best Couples of 2016


Day 3: Best ________ of 2016 -- Reader's choice of top 10 best villains, contemporaries, dual POV’s, novellas, adult titles, NA titles, love triangles, couples, bad boys or debuts (Reminder: this list is made up of books I have READ this 2016). And just like last year, I chose best COUPLES of 2016.

**I was just complaining about the nonexistence of emojis in blogger but then I remembered...I can actually use emojis now. HOW CAN I FORGET?? 😭😭😂

Thanks to Rachel of Fiktshun, Jaime of Two Chicks on Books, Nancy of Tales of a Ravenous Reader and Bridget of Dark Faerie Tales for hosting this event.

10 Adriana and Keldrin
Demon Kingdom Fairy Tales by Kassandra Lynn

Demon Princess (Demon Kingdom Fairy Tales, #1) Demon King (Demon Kingdom Fairy Tales, #2) Demon Queen (Demon Kingdom Fairy Tales, #3)

I read all three books this year. I really liked Adriana and Keldrin together. 




9 Meda and her motorcycle
Crossed (Soul Eaters #3) by Eliza Crewe

Crossed (Soul Eaters, #3)

Kidding! Kidding. I couldn't resist 😂😂

Okay, it's Meda and Armand. This book doesn't actually have a lot of romance -- Meda is too busy being a badass to spend that much time with matters of the heart. Still, MEDA. AND. ARMAND.




8 Adam and Jules
Foolproof Love (Foolproof Love #1) by Katee Robert

Foolproof Love (Foolproof Love, #1)

I have my review of this book and Adam and Jules chemistry HERE.




7 Aubrey and Sam
Wanderlost by Jen Malone

Wanderlost

Summer romance in Europe *sigh*




6 Ben and Paige
Finding Perfect (Finding Perfect #1) by Kendra C. Highley

Finding Perfect

These two are so sweet. Finding Perfect is probably my most favorite contemporary read this 2016.




5 Parker and Ben
Blurred Lines (Love Unexpectedly #1) by Lauren Layne

Blurred Lines (Love Unexpectedly #1)

From best friends to lovers. Have I mentioned how I love this type of romance in books especially when it's very well executed?




4 Jo and Eddie
These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly

These Shallow Graves

A high society girl and a guy "on the other side of the tracks." Mm-hmm.




3 Emmy and Oliver
Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway


Emmy & Oliver

It's not just the romance between these two and, no, I don't really know how to explain it. Just that they're both wonderful together.




2 Arin and Kestrel
The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy #3) by Marie Rutkoski

The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)

Arin and Kestrel's relationship in this conclusion is both heartbreaking and, like, OMG FINALLY 😂




1 Shahrzad and Khalid
The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh

The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn, #2)

*sigh* That's all I can do every time I am reminded of these two.



Honorable Mentions

Naughty Boss
Mya and Michael in Naughty Boss by Whitney G.


Firsts Holding Court
Mercedes and Zach in Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
Jules and Grayson in Holding Court by K.C. Held

I wouldn't say they were the best COUPLE in the book. More like I ship them SO BAD.


The Grift of the Magi (Heist Society, #3.5) Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4)
Kat and Hale in The Grift of the Magi (Heist Society #3.5) by Ally Carter
Meg and Simon in Marked in Flesh (The Others #4) by Anne Bishop

These couples have been my favorites for years but I HAVE read more of them this 2016 and the ship is still going strong 💕

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...