Saturday, December 3, 2016

November 2016 Reads + Monthly Recap

Is anyone else freaking out that it's ALREADY DECEMBER? Seriously, as much as I am excited about a few things that will come this 2017, right now I really need the remaining days of 2016 to be calm and SLOW THE HECK DOWN. Oh-my-gosh. Is it obvious that I am freaking out? Because I am. Why? I have one word: DEADLINES.

On a positive note, despite the busy month (which is nothing new) I think I did pretty well on reading and blogging. At least not as bad as the previous months. And I didn't spend much on books even with all those sales this November! I ALSO did not watch any of the films that came out this month no matter how much I wanted to. The restraint, you guys.

November 2016 Reads:

Blackbird (Blackbird, #1) The Bad Boy Bargain The Millionaire's Convenient Arrangement (Miami Lawyers #2)
The Grift of the Magi (Heist Society, #3.5) Raven (A Creepy Hollow Story Book 2) An Offer She Can't Refuse

Favorite November read: The Grift of the Magi by Ally Carter!



That's it for November. Have a great month!

PS I'm sorry if some of my pages are not updated regularly. I will make time for them but right now... *sigh* life. Soon, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know you had a better reading month :) I've had a better one too. So glad I was able to get out of my month-long reading slump last October which was terrible!

    Also, good luck with all the things you need to do, Haraiah! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it went well for you, too! I am so ready to get over the slump but it likes to come back :(

      Thank you, czai! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...