Thursday, November 3, 2016

October 2016 Reads + Monthly Recap

These past weeks have been busier than usual. I've been out of town a lot and didn't really get a chance to spend valuable time with my laptop. I missed quite a few blog posts I've been meaning to do and for that I am sorry. I will do my best to catch up as soon as I can especially in reviews! Megosh. Adulting is exhausting *LOL*

Anyway, it's already November and what-the-heck I am still in a reading slump. I can't believe I've been in a reading slump for more than half of 2016! It's very frustrating.

October Reads

I was only able to read four books this October. I actually started reading more than that but I didn't get to finish them because, as I have said, buuuuusssy :(

The Thief (The Queen's Thief, #1) Never Seduce a Scot (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #1)
And I Darken (The Conquerers Saga, #1) Playing Pretend

Best read of the month was And I Darken by Kiersten White!


October 2016 Blog Posts:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...