Monday, November 7, 2016

November TBR

We only have less than two months left before 2016 ends and I am still far from reaching my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal. At this point it is safe to say that I am going to fail it. For the first time in 5 years I am going to fail my Goodreads Reading Challenge!!! *insert sad faced emoji* This sucks.

Even so, I am not losing hope. I may not be able to read 100 books this year but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop reading (never gonna happen). I am still trying my best to beat this annoying reading slump that's taken hold of me since May (seriously, longest reading slump EVER). It wasn't really that I am not in the mood to read AT ALL. It's just that I can't seem to finish the books I am reading. I have started SO many books this year that I wasn't able to finish for some reason. Not officially a DNF (did-not-finish) that I don't plan to finish ever, more like a I-lost-interest-so-maybe-next-time. So this month's goal is to finally pick up and FINISH all those books that I have left... well, unfinished.

November TBR

The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) Nightfall
Etiquette with the Devil (The Ravensdales, #1) Places No One Knows It Wasn't Always Like This
The Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1) The Queen of Attolia (The Queen's Thief, #2) Blackbird (Blackbird, #1)
Si Janus Sílang at ang Tiyanak ng Tábon (Janus Sílang, #1) The Bad Boy Bargain The Millionaire's Convenient Arrangement (Miami Lawyers #2)

So far I have only finished The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra C. Highley. The Millionaire's Convenient Arrangement by Jane Peden is next. I really, really hope I get to finish them all this November. I am more than halfway through most of them so it won't take much time at all and I probably will be able to sneak in some books to read that are not in this list :P

What are you reading this November?

Have a great month! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Places no one knows looks good! I checked Nightfall out from the library on audio book but couldn't get into it. I have started reading Hexed by Michelle Krys on audio, and reading an ARC of Cursed Fate by Brenda Drake. Just finished the pack books by Lane Whitt, and The Wings of War series by Karen Ann Hopkins on audio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed what I have read of Places No One Knows so far. I hope it continues to be like that until the end.

      Reading multiple books at a time! I do that a lot, too. Enjoy all the books :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your reading goals! Don't fret too much about the slump. Sometimes taking a break is needed. Out of the books mentioned above, the only one that I've read is Anna Dressed in Blood and I enjoyed it. Blackbird is on my Wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm quite enjoying it, too. I'm almost done reading it :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...