Saturday, October 1, 2016

September 2016 Reads + Monthly Recap

Let's keep this short and sweet because it's actually already almost 5 in the morning as I am making this post. Well, anyway, there goes another month. It's already October! I like October. Hopefully this means I will have an even better month. September was a good one if I do say so myself :)

I read a total of 6 books not counting the two I started but wasn't able to finish before the month ended. And I only spent $4! See? I can so stick to a book buying ban.

September Reads:

Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children #1) Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1) A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2) The Female of the Species
A Fool For You (Foolproof Love, #3) Big Rock

It's a mix of both really great and not so great reads. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir is definitely the favorite.

September 2016 Blog Posts:





Have a great October everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. September was a good reading month for me, but a lousy posting month for my blog. Here's hoping that our Octobers will be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. At least a part of it turned out great so yay :) And yes to that! Hope your October turns out great, too.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...