Monday, October 10, 2016

October 2016 TBR

Another month, another attempt at a TBR. Eternally hoping I follow through THIS TIME.

Without further ado, here are the books I plan to read this month:

Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Untitled, #1) Places No One Knows

I started these books last month but I wasn't able to finish them in time for my September wrap-up so it's automatically included in this month's TBR.



Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (the film) came out in cinemas not a while ago but I'm not watching it because I haven't read the book yet. Will remedy that this October. And to go with the unintentional dark and creepy-feeling theme, I also included Blackbird by Anna Carey and Si Janus Sílang at ang Tiyanak ng Tábon by Edgar Calabia Samar.


And I Darken (The Conquerors Saga #1)

I'm also going to read And I Darken by Kiersten White this month. My copy arrived in the mail just a couple of days ago and I can't wait to start it!

And of course, a reading month wouldn't be complete without sneaking in a few books you didn't really plan on reading but end up choosing it over your TBR anyways.

Happy October! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...