Monday, September 5, 2016

August 2016 Reads + Monthly Recap

*sigh*

OMG LIFE.

Same as it was a few months ago.

But it's fine. I'm starting to accept that adulting is really effing exhausting. What can I do except learn to adjust.

Let's move on to my recap.

Books I read this August:

In the Shadow of Blackbirds Blurred Lines (Love Unexpectedly #1)

For reals. I was only able to read two. TWO! WHAT. IN. THE-- I can't remember ever reading this... little before. It's so sad. At least they were both very great books. I gave In the Shadow of Blackbirds 5 stars because it's amazing obviously, and Blurred Lines I gave 4 stars.

I'm thinking about cutting back my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal from 130 to 100. It's still going to be a challenge for me to reach even with 30 books less than my original goal. At the rate life is going for me right now, and with less than four months left this year, I seriously doubt I would even reach 70. So far I'm finishing my 57th read but... we'll see.


August Blog Posts:






2 comments:

  1. So glad to know you enjoyed In the Shadow of Blackbirds!! I'm really hoping to read ALL of her books (I have The Cure for Dreaming on my shelf. Don't know when I'd be able to read it though)!! :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have her others books yet but they're all in my TBR now. Hoping to read them all, too! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...