Thursday, September 8, 2016

September 2016 TBR

So I haven't been reading that much lately. Well, actually, I read A LOT. I just can't seem to finish an entire book. It's very frustrating.


ANYWAY.

I am hoping September will be different and so I'm making a short TBR list for this month -- I haven't done this in a while -- with every intention of reading, like, more than half of it (sorry, I STILL can't fully stick to a TBR).

So far this month I have already read two books which already sounds better than last month's pace:

Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1) Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children #1)

And for the next three weeks...

For-Review TBR

A Torch Against the Night (An Ember in the Ashes, #2) Places No One Knows Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Untitled, #1) The Female of the Species

I've started Places No One Knows but I stopped around page 80 in favor of A Torch Against the Night which I plan on starting right after I publish this post and hopefully will be done, along with my review, by this weekend. It's a pretty huge book.


It's Been Gathering Dust On My Shelf For Years TBR

(self-explanatory LOL)

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) The Falconer (The Falconer, #1)

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and keep it small...

And here's me fervently praying: please, please, PLEASE! No more reading slump. I am begging anyone who will listen to me. No more.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the slump! I'm getting out of one now and they're the worst ��The books on your TBR look good, hope they help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, they are! Glad you got out of it. And thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one who is struggling! I'm hoping to get back on track with my reading!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I have actually noticed a lot of people on a reading slump lately. We're not alone ;)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...