Monday, April 4, 2016

March 2016 Reads + Monthly Recap

It's summer in my country and I am currently on vacation. The perfect time to travel... which I did, for only one day and goodness it was so FREAKING hot. Thank god my cousin and I got to cool off at the end of it.

 
 

It's also the perfect time to catch up on reading! Which, sadly, I still haven't accomplished. I am currently three books behind my Goodreads Reading Challenge schedule (let's not even get started with my other reading challenges) because this past month I was so incredibly busy doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! I guess this is what happens when you take a breath from being 100% focused on work since the year started. You just sit down, be lazy and unproductive for who knows how long.

Truth is, I am in a bit of a reading slump. But I did manage to pick up these books in March.

Greta and the Goblin King (Mylena Chronicles, #1) Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) These Shallow Graves Starflight (Starflight, #1)

The Marriage Bargain (Billionaire Games, #1) Beautiful Entourage (Beautiful Entourage, #1) Keep Me Still (Keep Me Still, #1)

A Necessary Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #1) The Next Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #2) One Last Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #3)

And These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly wins. It's the best of the bunch, in my opinion. Review will be up soon!

March Blog Posts:




Excerpt + Giveaway: School of Deaths by Christopher Mannino

What book did you read recently read?
Hate it? Love it?

2 comments:

  1. Oh summer. How I miss it right about now.
    I'm busy binging The Office right now. So books have taken a back seat. But whatever. Always good to be unproductively doing something else.
    Wasn't Starflight super fun? Everyone is loving on These Shallow Graves; I should probably check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a long time since I've binged on a TV series. The last one I watched was GOT season 5. And yes, Starflight was really fun! You definitely should check out These Shallow Graves. Any of Jennifer Donnelly's books actually.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...