Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September TBR

Since I already completed my Goodreads Reading Challenge I figured it's time I attempt making a monthly TBR once again and try my best to follow it. I still haven't given up. I know life will only get busier for me starting this month until summer next year the reason why I am so glad I already reached my reading goal this 2015. So now I basically have a free reign over my reading pace and whatnot.

This September I'm going to include 10 titles in my TBR list but because I am a mood reader - the reason why I can never stick to a list - it's best I start loosely. So out of this 10 books I have to read AT LEAST half of it. And since I'm making a list within a list, preferably half of the books in each list.

Witchy Books

Aside from my Goodreads RC I also joined the 2015 Witches and Witchcraft Reading Challenge and so far I only read 1 book. LOL. But I still have plenty of time left this year to read 5 or more so it's okay.

  


For Review

I really have to catch up on this. I received a few titles for review this August that I am dying to read.

   


Just Because

Just because I really want to read them :)

  

So there it is. I am crossing my fingers right now. Hopefully this is it. Gosh, why is it so hard for me to stick to a TBR list? Anyone else having this problem?


What books are in your September TBR?

4 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for A Madness So Discreet!! :D I only have around 5 books on my tbr list for the month because I'm a slow reader. If I get pass them then great, hahaha. I hope you get to read all of these books on your list! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope so, too! :) Really excited to read A Madness So Discreet as well. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I thought A Madness So Discreet was just okay, didn't love it or hate it. LOVE the Demetrios books though, I can't wait for book three! And I thought Most Likely To Succeed was the weakest of the three. I love Echols though! I hope you have a great September!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's too bad. I was looking forward to Most Likely to Succeed the most! But we will see. I'm excited to read Heather Demetrios' book. Exquisite Captive will be my first :)

      Thanks, Alyssa!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...