Saturday, September 5, 2015

Me and My Bookshelf (34): August Book Haul

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are recently added to my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like, and recount epic book hauling stories. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

Well, hello. I know it's a bit late but I was waiting for my last August purchase to arrive in the mail before I make this post and now that it's finally here.. book haul time!

So I got 15 books this August...

I received these three beauties from HarperCollins, thank you so much. I already read Velvet Undercover and really enjoyed it (my review will be up sometime next week). I can hardly wait to read the other two. The covers are gorgeous!

Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
Blood Passage (Dark Caravan Cycle #2) by Heather Demetrios


And during my weekly visits to ALL THREE of the thrift bookstores in my city I got 5 hardcovers and 2 paperbacks for $14.

I'm really excited to have another Jennifer Donnelly book added to my collection. Also, a HARDCOVER copy of Necromancing the Stone for a dollar and Angels & Demons for $3? Heck, yeah.

Constable & Toop by Gareth P. Jones
All These Things I've Done (Birthright #1) by Gabrielle Zevin
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
Necromancing the Stone (Necromancer #2) by Lish McBride
The House of Dead Maids by Clare B. Dunkle, Patrick Arrasmith (Illustrator)
Outside In (Insiders #2) by Maria V. Snyder
Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon #1) by Dan Brown


On my daily stalking of cheap books online I found these 5 hardcovers and got them all for $29. I read Breathe almost 3 years ago and I've always wanted to own it in hardcover. Couldn't pass it up when it's cheap. The rest of these books I've been wanting to read forever.

The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon #2) by Dan Brown
The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms #4) by Cinda Williams Chima
Flesh and Bone (Rot & Ruin #3) by Jonathan Maberry
Breathe (Breathe #1) by Sarah Crossan
Starling (Starling #1) by Lesley Livingston


That's all. For now. It's time to go visit blogs and leave comments.
What books did you get this week?

3 comments:

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...