Saturday, September 22, 2012

Me and My Bookshelf (4)

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

Hi, everyone! Having a nice weekend yet? Me? Definitely. It's nice to have some time to relax after  a very tiring week. Now, lets move on to the topic at hand. I didn't actually have time to go book shopping last week but since I failed to post the books I got last time, I'm posting it here today.

So, here are what's new in my shelf.

 
Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society #2)
by Ally Carter
(Read)

Love, love, love this series! Witty and hilarious. I adore Ally Carter's writing style. Can't wait to read Perfect Scoundrels!

Variant (Variant #1)
by Robison Wells
(Read)

Read my review of Variant here.

Angelfire (Angelfire #1)
by Courtney Allison Moulton
(to-read)

How about you? What did you get this week? Leave me a link! Enjoy your weekend with books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...