Saturday, June 16, 2012

Me and My Bookshelf

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no ebooks. This is usually scheduled on Saturdays.

I haven't had a chance to enjoy a real vacation this summer because of my classes, so there isn't really something big I can spend my money on. Since I'm a full-time student with a busy schedule and grades to maintain, I can't have a job. Gladly, I'm an excellent money saver (which comes from allowances I receive, of course), I always have something put aside for my WANTS and NEEDS which, at that time, was my plan of a week long travel that, unfortunately, didn't happen. Instead, I used them to buy these awesome books, which is absolutely worth every money I saved (that goes for all my books!). And with that, my summer couldn't have been better with these exciting reads! So, here's what's new on my shelf..

SPELL BOUND (Hex Hall #3) 
by Rachel Hawkins
DEMONGLASS (Hex Hall #2)
by Rachel Hawkins
TORN (Trylle Trilogy #2) 
by Amanda Hocking
SWITCHED (Trylle Trilogy #1) 
by Amanda Hocking
ONLY THE GOOD SPY YOUNG (Gallagher Girls #4) by Ally Carter
OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF TIME (Gallagher Girls #5) by Ally Carter
IF I STAY (If I Stay #1) 
by Gayle Forman
STARTERS (Starters #1) 
by Lissa Price
INSURGENT (Divergent #2) 
by Veronica Roth


All of these I bought at National Bookstore. Hopefully I can add a few books for my shelf this week. I received an e-mail awhile ago that a paperback copy of Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter is already available at my favorite bookstore and I can't wait to own a copy! It is one of the books I'm obsessed with and Ally Carter is an amazing author. The third book of this series is coming out February 5, 2013.

That's all for now. Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...